Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pollos

This whole blog thing is hard. I guess I just write about what is happening here in our lives but that is weird to me. I think I just need to get used to this. Is this what most first time bloggers blog? I am getting mad at one of our chickens. She is trying to lay in the mud and another hen keeps pecking her. I hate the pecking order. Is that too random? This is almost like I am talking to myself and it shouldn't be like that. OK.Jess and I have two dogs. Sassy is A.D.D. and Duke is lazy so they balance each other out. They are annoying but I like them, and they also are very big. Duke weighs over 120 and Sassy is only 70 pounds. We also have 2 goats and they hate me and they try to hit me with their horns. They love Jess and follow him around the back yard. Oh, and we have 5 chickens that lay different color eggs.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Miter, this is not ugly. It just needs to be dressed up with a few pictures. Thats easy to do. Also, I loved reading all about your family... especially the chickens and their different colored eggs!